JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In typical cowardly fashion they disabled comments on the video.

Go to the video's page on YouTube Back-To-School Essentials | Sandy Hook Promise and give it a thumbs down Dislike downvote. Like and Dislike votes affect the YouTube algorithm that determines if the video is promoted and recommended.

Wishful thinking -- the techoligarchy doesn't care how the masses vote on this sort of topic.

My wife is a high school teacher. When she is out and about, our children are protected, because she carries, and is a trained and experienced shooter. In her classroom, however, her and her young charges are defenseless. If she flouted the rules concerning carry and was caught, her career would be over forever, and the education system would be out a good teacher. "Gun free zones" are the most idiotic notion in our society.

This I can totally relate to...as I am in the same boat.
I do not want to take another persons life ever again...but I have in the past and if my skill and willingness to use said skill , can save the lives of others...to make a law / rule which makes it impossible for me to do so , seems criminal...
As criminal an action as a person who tries to shoot up a school.
Andy

You know what? This is great! Schools are way too dangerous! Maybe neighborhoods can form small co-ops and homeschool their kids? They can pay the teacher in the neighborhood if they aren't able to give the lessons.

This is done more often than people realise. Home school groups meet in churches during the week and have seminars on math, science etc.

Just a reflection of life in modern America. The good 'ol, safe, Northwest has seen its share of school shootings.

We are in fact, safer from crime than ever before in all of history. The difference these days is that you can find out about every single little crime the world over. I don't know why, but the news aggregator I look at daily has been showing a lot of murders that are taking place in India (not Indiana -- half the world away India). By funneling all this junk worldwide into a narrow spigot, news services are doing a huge disservice.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top