JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a friend bought two kids spy tech night vision goggles and so i had to try them out.shjit-----2 days later. you know how kids toys are held into the cardboard n plastic packages with strong zip ties, lots of them. dont try to cut them off with your everyday carry knife. blade slipped off an cut my left palm almost off, through the main artery. blood can spray over ten feet, it did on every wall from downstairs to bathroom upstairs, got the blood somewhat stopped an had to call 911, not knowing where to go or how to drive with zero hands. starting to feel light headed. went to er, turnicate, stiches then got worse 5 hours later. ended having surgery yesterday morning. fixed artery, muscles, swelling on nerves. dont remember yesterday after thsat. this is your life now for a bit on morphine and ONE HAND typing, thius sucks.

on the other hand, these cheap plastic toys actually work great. pitch black, cann see great black and white, very surprised. you can even plug a USB stick in them and record, what were these things made for again,hmm, anyone else have kids and try these out? sorry about typing, it sucks and I feel great- minus one hand in cast:s0112:

Glad you got to medical help. Wonder how many lost fingers and scars are a direct result of those zip ties. We had special zip tie cutters at work and I am sure there was bloodshed before getting them.
Mike

a friend bought two kids spy tech night vision goggles and so i had to try them out.shjit-----2 days later. you know how kids toys are held into the cardboard n plastic packages with strong zip ties, lots of them. dont try to cut them off with your everyday carry knife. blade slipped off an cut my left palm almost off, through the main artery. blood can spray over ten feet, it did on every wall from downstairs to bathroom upstairs, got the blood somewhat stopped an had to call 911, not knowing where to go or how to drive with zero hands. starting to feel light headed. went to er, turnicate, stiches then got worse 5 hours later. ended having surgery yesterday morning. fixed artery, muscles, swelling on nerves. dont remember yesterday after thsat. this is your life now for a bit on morphine and ONE HAND typing, thius sucks.

on the other hand, these cheap plastic toys actually work great. pitch black, cann see great black and white, very surprised. you can even plug a USB stick in them and record, what were these things made for again,hmm, anyone else have kids and try these out? sorry about typing, it sucks and I feel great- minus one hand in cast:s0112:

Nice one. Who the cuts those ties with a knife anyway? That is what dikes are for.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

ah yes, things are ok, and redcap, i should have known you would be sure to let me know. but, that is why i shared.

its well worth the extra time to do things the right way, the first time

hahhaa, i was the piano player. that did help. packaging companies must be trying to out do each other, pretty soon you will have to buy special tools to get your item out.

I was cutting away, but the dang zip tie was so strong, the force of motion went from away, and slid under instead into othrr hand.

the night vision goggles are fricken sweet. If you have kids, you need to buy these, the brand is spy net. i made my wife try them out last night and we laughed how great they work. you can see perfectly in pitch black, and they dont emit any external light. we had to even go outside and try them. saw the big raccoon running through the back yard. they are damn cool and cheap for a kids toy. well worth the $45
<broken link removed>

no mark, I was never taught common sence. I'm sure you have never done something that would have been more proper doing it a different way, but instead you improvised. I felt like sharing because I know i made a bad impulse decision. I'm sure come turkey day, there will be a few injuries cutting up the turkey from even competive perfect people out there like yourself

Sorry but I can't stop laughing.

Now I have done some stupid bubblegum with knives.Cut myself with every new knife I bought
(BTW I never play with knives when drinking...I know better even when drunk)
And I said "cut" not "stab"

With that said,I know I will stab myself if I "play stupid games",so I just don't play them.
Of course all my knives are fairly..very sharp and will take fingers off easily.
And I have other "tools" that work better than knives for most things.
Yeah I know these thing will happen and I don't like taking flesh off.
Or the hospital.

OK so a long time ago I worked at Al's auto supply. A guy comes in with a bandage on his hand.
What happened? "Cut myself at work with a box knife"
I'm explaining wiper blade to them and notice...the guy has 4 fingers? Yes that is a finger in place of his thumb!!
And,no that wasn't what the new bandage was for
I couldn't say it but really wanted to tell the guy maybe he needed a different career.

Hope recovery is quick for you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads