JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Steve at Adaptive Firing Solutions is who I've used and as mentioned earlier he is still doing PPT and he does hold the firearm. Meet the buyer there, initiate the paperwork, take your money and be on your way. The buyer comes back once he or she is approved and picks up the firearm. One and done if you are the seller.

@Reno , sorry to read about your son. Mine was diagnosed with UC at 18 months. I forget what that nasty, orange medicine was, but it kept it in check. We tinkered with his diet a lot, and then his mother after our split.
Seems he grew out of it, concurrent with puberty.
I hope the same for your boy.
Autoimmune disorders suck. They run in my genetics.

You might consider GB too.

Well ones up.

Holding 7 days top then transfer.
Perfect thanks for the update!

Last two up.

Spare me the, "Don't sell stuff."

I've got plenty.

Kids sickness sucks the joy out of a lot of things and lifestyle changes are coming.

With that said, I haven't kept up on all that is going on.

I'm looking to sell 4-6 rifles. Likely a few hand guns. Ones that I put together mostly because I could than anything else. Those that I stamped I did because I know I like them well enough to keep long term. I've got plenty of those to keep up the hobby with.

I need to know who is still doing private sales and what has changed? Are FFLs holding rifles? I'd prefer that over making multiple trips. Fees going up? Any FFLs buying for inventory to sell?

Any information is welcomed and appreciated.

Reno
I would check with J & B to see if they are doing consignment sales currently. Though, not sure with 114 breathing down our necks, how that is going to work.

I am sorry to hear of the kid's sickness.I will be praying for your family as well.

All ads are up and still looking to liquidate. Offers welcome.

Spare me the, "Don't sell stuff."

I've got plenty.

Kids sickness sucks the joy out of a lot of things and lifestyle changes are coming.

With that said, I haven't kept up on all that is going on.

I'm looking to sell 4-6 rifles. Likely a few hand guns. Ones that I put together mostly because I could than anything else. Those that I stamped I did because I know I like them well enough to keep long term. I've got plenty of those to keep up the hobby with.

I need to know who is still doing private sales and what has changed? Are FFLs holding rifles? I'd prefer that over making multiple trips. Fees going up? Any FFLs buying for inventory to sell?

Any information is welcomed and appreciated.

Reno
Hey,
I'm not trying to offend anyone by suggesting that they accept charity, but here is my thought.
If you set up a "go fund me" kind of account maybe the guys on this forum could help you out and you could keep your guns. I'm in for $100 if you decide to go that route.
I hope your child gets better brother.

Hey,
I'm not trying to offend anyone by suggesting that they accept charity, but here is my thought.
If you set up a "go fund me" kind of account maybe the guys on this forum could help you out and you could keep your guns. I'm in for $100 if you decide to go that route.
I hope your child gets better brother.
I appreciate the sentiment.

We are not doing too horribly. Like most right now we feel squeezed more than ever. Yes we accumulated more debt over the last 4 months than prior years. Mostly Christmas and unhealthy stress purchases. Yes, we were hit with more medical bills this year as we restarted the insurance out of pocket.

Which got bigger this year too!

I'm also purging due to the fact I've simply got way too much! More = more things to use as an excuse to avoid things, to me.

The money definitely helps too, won't lie, these sales will be going to paying off debt.

I likely won't be opening a go fund me account any time soon. It will have to get pretty bad for me to do that. Like kiddo needs 30,000 surgery type thing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top