JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Kids been sick for a while. He has early onset IBD. It'sa fancy term for too young to tell if it's Chrohns or UC. He is having flair almost every 6 months now. It's not a life threatening disease, it'sa life altering disease. It isn't all that fun, especially for kids.

As for what I'm looking to sell.

Mostly the stuff that's not tax stamped that I fiddled with.

Bolt action Savage 6arc. MDT chassis, etc.

Bolt action 9mm with all the spare parts to last a lifetime.

Lever 38/357

Some AR components. Maybe a complete AR basic and cheap.

Some scopes.

Likely relist some stuff I tried earlier for better prices. Suppressor parts, brass, bullets, etc.

I know this is vague, I like to do ads right and that's why I'm only doing homework on whether or not it's still business as usual. I'd I'm going to go down this road I want to make sure I can actually still sell this stuff.

Bolt action 9mm with all the spare parts to last a lifetime.

Lever 38/357
Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

I know there will be interest in the 9 and 38/357. I'm still i needing to take some pictures and compile everything, so please bear with me.

It's not a life threatening disease, it'sa life altering disease.
Sorry to hear it's been rough for him. That's no fun at all. I'd much rather be sick myself than see one of my kids sick.

I know we've talked about this before, but it does get better. Well, not really better, per se, but easier as time goes on. It sucks the life out of you for a while, but you get used to the treatments, symptoms, and flares. So long as it's not getting medically worse, you learn to deal with it and move on with life. You want the best for your son, but honestly you're giving him your best and he'll be ok. Understanding, treatment, and medication for these things are so much better now than they were in the past.

My son has been on expensive meds since he was three, and will likely be on them his whole life. He's had ups and downs, and flares every time the dr tries moderating his medication. He's 16 now, with a job and a drivers license, and a bright future ahead of him despite his long term medical challenges.

Good luck on selling the guns. I need to get rid of a bunch myself.

Added: I meant this post to be more positive and encouraging than it sounds. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for us. Anyone here who's met my son (a couple have) knows he's a happy, energetic kid with a very upbeat outlook on life. He's having the time of his life with his new job and the newfound freedom of wheels. My point was just that the shots, checkups, and occasional flares are just part of life for him, and he rolls with the punches without feeling sorry for himself.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR