JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spare me the, "Don't sell stuff."

I've got plenty.

Kids sickness sucks the joy out of a lot of things and lifestyle changes are coming.

With that said, I haven't kept up on all that is going on.

I'm looking to sell 4-6 rifles. Likely a few hand guns. Ones that I put together mostly because I could than anything else. Those that I stamped I did because I know I like them well enough to keep long term. I've got plenty of those to keep up the hobby with.

I need to know who is still doing private sales and what has changed? Are FFLs holding rifles? I'd prefer that over making multiple trips. Fees going up? Any FFLs buying for inventory to sell?

Any information is welcomed and appreciated.

Reno

Spare me the, "Don't sell stuff."

I've got plenty.

Kids sickness sucks the joy out of a lot of things and lifestyle changes are coming.

With that said, I haven't kept up on all that is going on.

I'm looking to sell 4-6 rifles. Likely a few hand guns. Ones that I put together mostly because I could than anything else. Those that I stamped I did because I know I like them well enough to keep long term. I've got plenty of those to keep up the hobby with.

I need to know who is still doing private sales and what has changed? Are FFLs holding rifles? I'd prefer that over making multiple trips. Fees going up? Any FFLs buying for inventory to sell?

Any information is welcomed and appreciated.

Reno
Sorry to hear about kid. Tigard Pawn is doing transfers and they hold the firearm so you will only need to make one trip. Price is $37.

Sorry to hear.

If you post the items here an FFL (like me or someone else) might be able to buy them and hold them. There's no requirement that I transfer it, only that I log it in and lock it up.

Yeah. Hope for an instant. I heard the que was 10k the other day. My last two purchased were instants.
Good to hear. I have stopped keeping up in the queue. Folks still trying to squeeze in last minute purchases I'm hoping.

If you're close to Lincoln City call Lincoln City Sporting Goods. 541-996-4747. Bruce Polvi is the owner and he buys for inventory. He will blue book your guns and pay you 70% of retail depending on what you have.

Check with Steve from Adaptive Firing Solutions. AFS is doing PPTs and they have consignment options in case you want to unload the firearms to them and collect payment after they sell. Another option would be to put a quick list here and let people see if they are interested in something. Maybe you can find a few guys willing to buy and schedule a single trip to the FFL. I'm sure most people would be willing to accommodate to your needs.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top