JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_3040.JPG I'm pleased to announce that the Kids SAFE Foundation will be back at the Tualatin Cabela's on 3/25. We will have 2 kids Firearm Safety that day. 1 at 10AM and another at 12PM. This class is free to the public and we will be offering this class every month at the Cabela's store location. ZERO Firearm Accidents is the only acceptable goal!!

Again a big thank you for having this program.

Also after reading the "flyer" in link .... Thanks for speaking of safety in regards to AirSoft guns.
I have had more than a few unkind words and names thrown my way on a different site due to my opinions on AirSoft guns and "play"
Andy

We will be back 4/29, this class will be a little different. We will do the safety class, then head to the parking lot and we will use the BB gun range. I will be focused on proper fundamentals and most importantly safety!! I will have my RSO staff to help keep everyone safe. I'll have it on my website soon.

Awesome I still have room for you in the 12pm class. You can rsvp at kidssafefoundation.org

Derek, thank you again for doing this. My daughter and nephew enjoyed the class. I highly recommend this class to all you folks with kids. Your presentation was very informative and the repetitiveness of your main points was very effective and appropriate.

I appreciate the kind words. Today was a great day, with your support and the support of Cabela's, we will save lives. I guess I made a impact today.:) Thanks! 17553615_10211002026499174_419921894091632972_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top