JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KSF Elmira HS Flyer.jpg

This right here is what we should show our legislators & Representatives that we are not evil people with guns.
We are the ones that want legislators to force municipalities to enforce the laws that are written and that we do not need any more laws.
Thank you sir for leading the charge of gun safety training for youngsters.:s0152:

Last Edited:
This right here is what we should show two legislators Representatives that we are not evil people with guns.
We are the ones that want legislators to force municipalities to enforce the laws that are written and that we do not need any more laws.
Thank you sir for leading the charge of gun safety training for youngsters.:s0152:
Thanks we are all in this together. Networking is key. I'm ready to expand this program anywhere people would like to see it.

I do have a class next Friday at the tualatin Cabelas. I really need butts in the seats to show them the support I have for my program.

The daughter said you were excellent with the kids, very kid oriented.
And many thanks to the link to the hunter safety program you informed her about.
Now you have both of the oldest granddaughters wanting to take the class so they can hunt turkey this fall, and deer for the oldest next fall!
"Booger picker" (trigger finger), phrase of the day for both of them:D Yes, I was told by both of them.
The youngest was the giggler that had no shoes, refuses to wear them unless it's snowing.
Again, thank you and well done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top