JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That may be... But putting someplace off limits or out of bounds ... doesn't really stop someone from going there if they want to.

Your house ... your rules.
In my case my I felt better locking my guns up when we had young visitors...
Andy

Still have a couple of the Simplex lock gun boxes bolted down here for just that. Have not used then in over a decade. Only reason they are still here is in case some visit I need to lock up guns from.

That may be... But putting someplace off limits or out of bounds ... doesn't really stop someone from going there if they want to.

Your house ... your rules.
In my case my I felt better locking my guns up when we had young visitors...
Andy
Offices are locked when visitors are over. I don't even let close friends and family in them.

IMG_7519.JPG This is Joey. RIP.

Logical fallacy. Correlation does not prove causation. There's more to it than just "oh there wasn't a father" if there's a problem child with a single parent.

Bad parenting is bad parenting, regardless of how the household is set up.
My degree is in psychology. I've seen experiments where kids are put in situations where they can disobey the rules. Kids with close relationships with their fathers tend to adhere to the rules ("Don't eat any of this candy") even when no one is apparently looking. Kids who don't have close relationships with their fathers are more prone to disobey and eat the candy. I know about causation and correlation. I didn't say that this proves causation. I said it's pretty obvious that there's a connection.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top