Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kid tries to steal McCain sign

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe Link, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Apparently the guy got tired of people stealing his McCain signs, so he rigged a canine shock collar to one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBcasl2b0Ug

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Shocking!

:laugh:

3. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

lol

4. s_ribs

s_ribs Tigard, OR Member

I saw that on tv the other day. So funny!!

5. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

They played it on one of the "news" programs this morning... funny!!

Then the idiot news-babe says "no charges have been filed"... on WHO the little potential theif or the guy trying to protect his property??

There were even several frames in part of the video the "news" program broadcast that showed the home owner had posted a sign warning of the electrical "fence". :laugh:

A sign is sort of a "mini" fence... right?? :thumbup:

6. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

The thing that bothers me most about this is that the kid's parent(s) obviously sent him out and/or approved of his actions. I'd feel the same way about this if the kid was tearing down an Obama sign - you just don't go messing with other people's stuff. And, it doesn't make it "ok" because you disagree with their political beliefs.

7. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

The parents are obvious cowards because what property owner would go out and beat up a kid for tearing down a sign? Sure, they'd probably chew him out and run him off the property but not like the lecture (at a minimum) an adult would get if they tried that same crap.

And yeah... tearing ANY candidates signs down from someone ELSES property is a violation of that property owner's rights.