Kid concealed carry........

3MTA3

Reactions
If I had brought that to school two things would have happened:
1 - I'd be the undisputed King of the Playground, Master of Monkeybars, and the Sultan of the Slide
2 - One of my teachers would have used it to demonstrate mechanics

And maybe, just maybe, Kathy Gephford would have swooned just a bit...

Reactions
I attended Tigard high. Back then, my friend had Asian gangs after him. He was a bit of a trouble maker. The cops told him directly, carry a gun in your truck, cause you'll probably need it. That was 1992.

Reactions
Kind of funny Well now more sad than funny..
When I was growing up and going to TB Gardiner in Oregon City. We used to bring the 22's, the shotgun and even the deer rifle to school and keep them in our lockers until school was out so we could hunt on the way home. In the Spring it was fishing poles with big ol fillet knives as well for the Springer salmon.
How did this country turn this far upside down in those few years since the 50's and even up to the early 60's.

Joe McCarthy folks should have heeded your words. :(

Reactions
Kind of funny. When I was growing up and going to TB Gardiner in Oregon City. We used to bring the 22's, the shotgun and even the deer rifle to school and keep them in our lockers until school was out so we could hunt on the way home. In the Spring it was fishing poles with big ol fillet knoves as well for the Springer salmon.
How did this country turn this far upside down in those few years since the 50's and even up to the early 60's.

Joe McCarthy folks should have heeded your words. :(
How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.
Soon enough, we will be back to those days. Will we be bringing guns to school? No. Cause it won't be to long before, most kids, the type that have parents that belong to NWFA, will home school, or at a minimum, will have them educated at there churches. Many churches that currently don't have operating schools, will soon see that benefit.

Reactions
How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.
Soon enough, we will be back to those days. Will we be bringing guns to school? No. Cause it won't be to long before, most kids, the type that have parents that belong to NWFA, will home school, or at a minimum, will have them educated at there churches. Many churches that currently don't have operating schools, will soon see that benefit.

Yeah the education system is and has been the biggest propaganda indoctrination tool that has existed in this country since the 60's. People must work hard to fix that problem.

3MTA3

Reactions
How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.
They can't let that happen, which is why they are going after homeschoolers
http://eagnews.org/connecticut-governors-sandy-hook-advisory-panel-targets-homeschoolers/

In addition to using Sandy Hook as a vehicle to disarm law abiding citizens, it's also a great way to attack home schooling. It's Liberty and Independence they hate.

Reactions
They can't let that happen, which is why they are going after homeschoolers
http://eagnews.org/connecticut-governors-sandy-hook-advisory-panel-targets-homeschoolers/

In addition to using Sandy Hook as a vehicle to disarm law abiding citizens, it's also a great way to attack home schooling. It's Liberty and Independence they hate.
Won't happen in my opinion. My kids are young, so there is a great chance college will be to expensive or not needed, considering where things will be then. They can lick my sack.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom