JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had brought that to school two things would have happened:
1 - I'd be the undisputed King of the Playground, Master of Monkeybars, and the Sultan of the Slide
2 - One of my teachers would have used it to demonstrate mechanics

And maybe, just maybe, Kathy Gephford would have swooned just a bit...

I attended Tigard high. Back then, my friend had Asian gangs after him. He was a bit of a trouble maker. The cops told him directly, carry a gun in your truck, cause you'll probably need it. That was 1992.

Kind of funny Well now more sad than funny..
When I was growing up and going to TB Gardiner in Oregon City. We used to bring the 22's, the shotgun and even the deer rifle to school and keep them in our lockers until school was out so we could hunt on the way home. In the Spring it was fishing poles with big ol fillet knives as well for the Springer salmon.
How did this country turn this far upside down in those few years since the 50's and even up to the early 60's.

Joe McCarthy folks should have heeded your words. :(

Kind of funny. When I was growing up and going to TB Gardiner in Oregon City. We used to bring the 22's, the shotgun and even the deer rifle to school and keep them in our lockers until school was out so we could hunt on the way home. In the Spring it was fishing poles with big ol fillet knoves as well for the Springer salmon.
How did this country turn this far upside down in those few years since the 50's and even up to the early 60's.

Joe McCarthy folks should have heeded your words. :(
How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.
Soon enough, we will be back to those days. Will we be bringing guns to school? No. Cause it won't be to long before, most kids, the type that have parents that belong to NWFA, will home school, or at a minimum, will have them educated at there churches. Many churches that currently don't have operating schools, will soon see that benefit.

How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.
Soon enough, we will be back to those days. Will we be bringing guns to school? No. Cause it won't be to long before, most kids, the type that have parents that belong to NWFA, will home school, or at a minimum, will have them educated at there churches. Many churches that currently don't have operating schools, will soon see that benefit.

Yeah the education system is and has been the biggest propaganda indoctrination tool that has existed in this country since the 60's. People must work hard to fix that problem.

How did it happen?
Man has been gelded.

They can't let that happen, which is why they are going after homeschoolers
http://eagnews.org/connecticut-governors-sandy-hook-advisory-panel-targets-homeschoolers/

In addition to using Sandy Hook as a vehicle to disarm law abiding citizens, it's also a great way to attack home schooling. It's Liberty and Independence they hate.

They can't let that happen, which is why they are going after homeschoolers
http://eagnews.org/connecticut-governors-sandy-hook-advisory-panel-targets-homeschoolers/

In addition to using Sandy Hook as a vehicle to disarm law abiding citizens, it's also a great way to attack home schooling. It's Liberty and Independence they hate.
Won't happen in my opinion. My kids are young, so there is a great chance college will be to expensive or not needed, considering where things will be then. They can lick my sack.

I would have loved that as a kid.

3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews