JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To open carry paints you an egotistical dips hit, to do it at a private business displaying a no firearms permitted sign confirms you are a self centered dips hit.
Well I'll agree with this in the context of the video,but not all OCers are dips hits.
A lot of them try to prove me wrong all the time (thinking beaverton flake) but not all the time

I was kicked out of Washington Square mall a few years ago for carrying a bb gun, still in the box which was half stuffed in a bag from the store in the mall where I bought it. Guess I should make a video.

That sure is one cool Beretta 92 compact that he carries. He had it highly customized, and got it back from Wilson Combat back in May. He has $1,300 into the pistol.

Here is a link to his video all about his current carry pistol:

Here is an earlier video outlining the cost of all of the gunsmithing and custom parts that he had Wilson Combat install on his Beretta:

Last Edited:
To open carry paints you an egotistical dips hit, to do it at a private business displaying a no firearms permitted sign confirms you are a self centered dips hit.

I disagree. Open carrying is as selfless as it gets. Someone who is open carrying is willing to be the target that soaks up a few bullets while I drag my family to safety. Same thing goes for wearing 5.11 clothing.

I went in to IKEA open carrying and no one mentioned my open carrying as a problem.
Apparently they have standard about wearing pants picky picky.

Humor aside...... or my attempt there of. I never shop at IKEA its to " insert politically incorrect life style word here " for my taste. :confused::p;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top