JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a strange thing when an "accident" during exercise looks exactly like you were beaten severley by thugs just before you announce your intent to retire. Just sayin'...
Remember that BLM lease-land he was gonna grab from Cliven Bundy?
Maybe Harry made some promises he ended up not keeping.

Jus' sayin. :whistle:

Her order to call the US Marshals is funny to me. Does she think that they are geared up for crap like this and will swoop in with helicopters and big black SUVs or something? Her best chance at a fast response, since she didn't take any personal responsibility for her own protection, is for local LE. But, she thinks she's entitled to special treatment above and beyond a regular citizen.

The Marshals do have a role in protecting judges, jury members, and the function of federal court proceedings, but arent a special secret service for a judge to beckon at will. Sounds like an abuse of power or at least an ethics violation to me.

Wonder if she got the Marshals to her house in a timely manner? Or at all. Something tells me no? Still can't find much sympathy for her. She and her husband survived. Will they learn anything from this incident? That's as doubtful as Obama giving up his push for gun control. Federal judges at all levels need term limits. And maybe stronger back ground checks... less nepotism. Or ya'll could just write me in for Supreme Chancellor. I promise I'll be kind, and you can keep your guns and your doctor, but only if you like them. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top