Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

KEY bank

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by torpedoman, Aug 5, 2009.

1. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

Everyone in seattle should close their accounts they have with this bank for firing the clerk who captured the robber. Even if i think his actions were a bit on the stupid side he does not deserve to be fired.

2. SquackDaddy

SquackDaddy Marion County Member

I Fired Key Bank years ago and never looked back. They should be ashamed of their actions concerning this matter.

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Donning flameproof suit. While I think Key Bank could have handled this better; maybe a suspension and reprimand on his employee record. I have no problem with them firing him for what he did. It was reckless. They guy was down the road and the threat was over. What if the robber had started shooting at the guy chasing him and hit him or some innocent bystander? The money was ensured by FDIC.

OK, who wants to throw the first molotov cocktail at me.

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Heck I want to throw the whole bloody burning tanker at you. but only for being a Couger fan. GO DAWGS!!!! :D

I need the complete story before I flame you about you thoughts about the teller.