JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It all depends on the day, and who you know. There have been days that I have waited at the counter to ask a question or purchase something, and the clerks did not seem to care I was there. Other days johnny on the spot and more than helpful.

Never had a good experience there. If you don't want to spend $1000+ they have no time for you. I inquired about a G20 there about 15 minutes before they closed and was asked "are you gonna buy one because were about to close", I bought one but elsewhere.

I walked in once about 15 years ago and the place wreaked with attitude and employees who acted as if they could care less if you were there or not.

Spent less than 5 minutes inside and when i walked out I knew I was never going to return.

That was 15 years ago. I have easily spent close to $100K on guns and ammo since then. ZERO of that went to kesselrings gun shop.

Drove up to see what all the fuss was about, the store itself is pretty shabby, the customer service was completely lacking, and their guns seemed to all be marked up atleast 30% over retail, employees there seemed errogant and not to knowledgeable my consensus was that this dealer could care less if they sell anything.

I would rate Kesselring as a overpriced and unfriendly barn with a decent selection of guns who is obviously taking full advantage of the captivated audience of their customers! in being the only gun dealer in the surrounding area. overall I would not reccommend them and Not worth the drive to me again.

I've had good luck there, I don't get up to the area very often but when I do i check in to see. New gun prices are a little high but then again everything is like that now, the deals are in the Used guns.

I was there one day last year when all these guys were at the handgun section saying..I'll take one and I'll take one...so I had to see what the fuss was. They had just put out about a dozen Beretta 92G 9mm that were police trade ins. They came with Tritium sites, rubber over molded grips and 3 Magazines. All for $325! So I got one too, they sold them all within that day. It's been a great gun a little scratched and some holster wear but I don't think mine was shot much, very accurate too.

I was there about 3 months ago and found a Winchester 9422 Magnum on the used rifle shelf for $275. I have found some other deals too but thats what i've picked up.

I make the 1 1/2 hour drive maybe 2-3 x a year. The service has been variable. I do enjoy being able to get close to the used stuff, it makes me much more likely to buy. It can be hard to get the attention of someone who cares, especially on the used stuff. They are prompt in answering email, in my opinion.

I would not want them not to be there, so, I try to pick something up that I need.

Bob

i have to agree with the hit or miss thing, try to use greenes guns shop as much as possible. they dont have the big inventory but can order anything and never fail to give me the one on one time that i need

Have any of you ever been to Top Guns in shoreline? Monte is the FFL dealer there and I have been very satisfied with all my purchases I have made there. It is a very quaint looking establishment from the outside and not much selection inside openly displayed, but the real secret is that he can get just about anything out there and at a reasonable price. Go in with a list of the guns you are looking for and Monte will be glad to show you what he has on hand all his guns are kept locked up in the back due to a robbery that happened a few years back but rest assured he has an awesome assortment of quality guns.

I have not posted here much lately do to military obligations but I wanted to give you all a great heads up on the place that I have had the best experiences with. Happy holidays-

There are only certain things that I may buy here. The only game in town for black powder. More of my business is going to the gun shop at Holiday Sports in Burlington. On the rare occasion you can find a mostly fair deal on a used rifle at kesselrings though.

I agree that the service at Kesselring's can be variable but I've had very good service myself from them, in general. Not long ago I was searching for .38 caliber bullets for my GP100 and the guy actually suggested I check out Montana Gold on-line which I promptly did (and received them about five days later during Christmas week!). I do frequent that shop, though...

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.