JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My daily carry knife is a ZT 0400 Tanto. A while back, when I was still in a wheelchair recovering from surgery, I managed to get my knife bound up an a part of the wheelchair and it bent the pocket clip way out. I e-mailed Kershaw Warranty Services and they mailed a replacement clip and screws at no charge, but I could not get the screws to come loose without stripping them.

Dropped by the Kershaw factory in Tualitin over lunch. They took my ZT 0400 back to the service area and within 5 minutes they came back with my knife repaired and freshly sharpened. NO CHARGE!

:s0155: Kudos to Kershaw for great warranty service!

I agree. The torsion spring in my knife broke after 10 years of daily use. I didn't want to drive over there so I spent a few bucks and shipped it to them. I also put a note on the service order that the entire pivot mechanism could use a "tune-up".

The knife came back and functioned better than the day I bought it. I was thoroughly pleased.

Excellent service at the factory! I stopped in when I was in the area as the spring assist wasn't working all that well after about 8 years of carrying it everywhere with me. They repaired the knife and sharpened it in about 5 minutes. On top of that I stopped in for their annual clearance sale last fall. One of the knives I picked up wasn't adjusted quite right and I had found the last one. I mentioned it to one of the people there and asked if the service counter was still open - it was already closed for the day but they called over one of the techs who fixed it on the spot. Due to their exemplary customer service they are my first stop when I am looking for a knife for any purpose...

we have had kershaw kitchen knives for years. a couple years ago the 10 inch butcher knife broke up in the handle area, replaced no questions asked. but what surprized me is that I broke the tip on the small paring knife prying on something so i tossed it. while the wife was at the store she told the person she was working with about the paring knife, no problem they gave her a new paring knife too. not bad in my book:s0155:

Kershaw has really matured into a great company, picked up the slack where Benchmade kinda dropped off with there ZT stuff, Don't forget to go to the Annual Kershaw sale first Saturday in December! $30 blurs make great gifts!

I too, love Kershaw! I had one of their multi-tools for several years and it finally broke. Snapped the jaws in half, lol. I called them and found out that the multi-tool was no longer made. They had me send it back, and gave me a voucher for $100! I looked through the catalog and found an Antelope Hunter II and a Camp 10. I got the Antelope Hunter last week, but the Camp 10 is on backorder. I also have a ZT 0350ST that I got for my last deployment to Iraq and that knife never let me down! Great knives, and great customer service!! Keep it up!!!

Has anyone had warranty work done their Kershaw knife
with the seconds stamp on it?

A thread on that very subject from THR: Kershaw Just Earned A Lifelong Customer - THR

The knives from the factory sale (with the XXXX mark) are in fact warranted for function. No warranty for cosmetic issues obviously but i've been to the factory sale as well and have always been told by their employees that the knives are still warrantied for stuff like broken opening mechanism, lock, chipped blade, etc. I've called their warranty dept. to double check and this was confirmed.

Great company.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top