JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this guy go to the portland gun show? I always look for him every time I'm there, but can't ever find him.

He was at the last Portland show.
I had my brother get a Leek from him, I got mine for $50, his for $30.

Real Kershaw and wishing I had grabbed a pair of Leeks this last gun show.

Kick me again until next gunshow.

Well waited for 3.5 hours in the morning, got one of the 15 outcasts they had seconds of and one knife I wanted, kinda sucked but oh well, I was going for certain knives but if you're into cooking and fish fileting it was like a toy store for those people.

I didn't make it out and after hearing from a few people that did, I am not too broken up about it. Seemed like a good sale, and a buddy of mine came home with a really nice ZT line knife. I just don't have patience for crowds like that, and after sending my phone through the washing machine last night I had enough fun getting a new one.

I believe his name is Terry. I have purchased knives from him at the gun show, never had a problem. I have also seen him at the sale purchasing pallets of knives. Friendly guy and good to go.

Ill confirm that. Terry and his son Todd. I made an order of 100 kydex knife sheaths for these guys (to fit the Kershaw Snap-on commemorative fixed blade). These guys are first class all the way. They offer smoking deals and have a huge inventory.

So I went on friday morning and took my wife who wanted to look at the Kai line of kitchen knives. We showed up and got in line @ 8:30 am and didn't make it into the sale until 2:47 pm! Now I know there are going to be "experts" telling me how I did it all wrong but it was my 1st time going and I planned on waiting 2.5 to 3.5 hrs, however after you wait that long you are pretty committed.
Anyway we finally got inside and honestly I was rather dissapointed with the prices! There were plenty of little pocket knives and small "folding" type knives but overall things were still pretty expensive. When you are asking $360 retail for a kitchen knife and the "sale" price is $170 sure its quite a discount but still $170 bucks is a chunk of change, for me anyway!
We ended up buying several stocking stuffers and spent less than $100 but I was hoping for more I guess, oh and the ZT line was there 3 styles total I think, the 0300 serrated blade which is on their website for $295 was selling for $170 as well.

So let the berrating begin, but I don't think I would go again, oh and the 1st person that got in line this year showed up the tuesday before the sale! Crazy!:nuts:

Tuesday! Are you kidding? There are some seriously weird people out there. They could have worked at minimum wage and earned enough during those hours to pay for those knives.

Was probably the terry guy lol. I saw on another forum that they had a guy pitch a tent out back.

Kind of glad I changed my mind about going. 6 hours is a long time to stand in line.

I just spoke to Terry, he said he is happy to take calls from you guys, and he has some new inventory!
His number is 503-880-1687 (for the few on this forum who are not responsible enough to follow through with an appointment or agreement, please dont call him and make the rest of us look bad!)

I just spoke to Terry, he said he is happy to take calls from you guys, and he has some new inventory!
His number is 503-880-1687 (for the few on this forum who are not responsible enough to follow through with an appointment or agreement, please dont call him and make the rest of us look bad!)

Cool, does he live in Portland? Maybe you should convince him to become a member on here. That way it's more convenient for people to contact him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top