JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kershaw is having their annual factory sale on December 2-4. Fri and Sat 9-6, Sunday 9-3. Prices up to 75% off.

It's going to be my first trip out there, and I just want to let fellow NWFA'ers to know about it. Pick up some great knives at great prices.

I've gone there a couple of times. Jusy FYI, the line gets out the door thru the parking lot and into the street. Some people start camping out the night before. The deals are incredible and I bought several knives there the last couple of times I went including some of the Shun Stainless Damascus kitchen knives. The popular items go pretty quick, but they are continually restocking as some styles get depleted.

Just be prepared for a Loooong wait in line. A folding camp chair is a good thing to bring. That last times I went people would just leave them to the side of the front doors when they actually got in the building and pick them up after they were thru shopping, but the risk is yours of it being there when you come back to get it.

Its really worth it, I usually go on friday around 5pm, the annoying thing about all the knives is they have the "XXXX" mark on them but if you spend time searching you'll most likely find ones that aren't marked, good for resale. The savings you get are awesome and they have cosmetics and kitchen stuff thats all well worth the wait.

Its really worth it, I usually go on friday around 5pm, the annoying thing about all the knives is they have the "XXXX" mark on them but if you spend time searching you'll most likely find ones that aren't marked, good for resale. The savings you get are awesome and they have cosmetics and kitchen stuff thats all well worth the wait.

I will say this about the knives marked XXXX. If they hadn't told me they were blems I wouldn't have known. From what I can tell they are very minor cosmetic imperfections, the kind of thing that would happen to them after the first time you used them or a very small area where a finish didn't take perfectly. That being said, I'll buy them all day for the prices they put them out at.

I'm kind of bummed as I had planned to go this year, but am wheelchair bound recovering from some reconstructive surgery. I could probably handle it, but my wife would have to drive me there and wheel me around. I'm sure she would do it, but I don't want to put her thru that. Oh well, I'm sure they will do it next year.

Do they sell the Zero Tolerance knives at big discounts or just the kershaw? I'd love a ZT but they are pretty steep in the price dept.

Yes, they do sell the ZT knives. I got a couple there the first year I went at great prices, but the selection of ZT knives is more limited. Plan on going there the first day and getting there early if you want a good selection of ZT's. At least that was my experience.

There is a gentleman and his adult son who sell Kershaw knives at the gun shows at the same prices (or close) as the warehouse. They can do that because they buy a truck load from Kershaw - they must have some inside deal.

I'm wary of those folks. We saw a guy at the rose city gun show selling kershaw knives for great prices (maybe the same guy, maybe not). My dad bought a 1550ST that looked identical to mine, the only difference was slight lettering on the blade. About an hour later while flicking it open the liner lock broke (not like broke in that it stopped working but broke in like the whole thing snapped off and fell out on the ground). He took it to the factory (we are local) and they gave him a legit one and kept the one he bought to try to find out where these forgeries are coming from. Mine has served me well and I rely on it, but I wouldn't trust anything to that fake from the gun show.

I'm wary of those folks. We saw a guy at the rose city gun show selling kershaw knives for great prices (maybe the same guy, maybe not). My dad bought a 1550ST that looked identical to mine, the only difference was slight lettering on the blade. About an hour later while flicking it open the liner lock broke (not like broke in that it stopped working but broke in like the whole thing snapped off and fell out on the ground). He took it to the factory (we are local) and they gave him a legit one and kept the one he bought to try to find out where these forgeries are coming from. Mine has served me well and I rely on it, but I wouldn't trust anything to that fake from the gun show.

Interesting feedback. I've heard of a few knockoffs being sold at gun shows as well, I must say not from any particular dealer, but I have also heard similar stories of people bringing these knives back to Kershaw when they failed and getting an authentic Kershaw as a replacement. From what I hear, Kershaw is VERY interested in tracking down the source of any gray market knock offs of their products.

Most legitimate companies are very willing to talk to and help you if you are the victim of a knock off product as these knock offs not only cut into their profit, but more importantly may give a false impression of the quality of their product to the majority of people that are taken in by the fakes and never realize it.

There is a gentleman and his adult son who sell Kershaw knives at the gun shows at the same prices (or close) as the warehouse. They can do that because they buy a truck load from Kershaw - they must have some inside deal.
That way you can avoid the very long lines and cold weather.
The crowds inside keep you from getting quality time with the knives before you buy.

I believe his name is Terry. I have purchased knives from him at the gun show, never had a problem. I have also seen him at the sale purchasing pallets of knives. Friendly guy and good to go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top