JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Kershaw
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The Kershaw Launch 1 features a CPM 154 steel blade, a strong opening kick, and is made in the USA at Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility. The blade is finished with Kershaw's BlackWash finish for rough-and-tumble good looks. To lighten the Launch 1's weight, the handles are durable anodized aluminum, in black, and are contoured to fit snugly in the hand. It opens with a "low profile" push button which makes it harder for the knife to accidentally deploy. The pocket clip is ambidextrous tip-up carry.

I bought this knif because I thought that I "needed" an automatic knife. Turns out that all that I needed was a Kershaw Brawler that was half the price....hahah.
With that being said, this knife is in perfect condition and hasn't been used for anything more than opening a couple of Amazon boxes.

$75 (Located in Beaverton and live in Tigard, but can meet most anywhere in the PDX metro area).

Kershaw-launch-4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top