JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been waiting for this all year long.

Kershaw
18600 SW Teton
Tualatin, OR

Nov 30- Dec 2
Fri 0900-1700 hrs
Sat 0900-1700 hrs
Sun 0900-1400 hrs

I have no $ interest in this company. I'm posting for those that may have forgotten to mark their calendar or are just looking for a deal on Kershaw knives (and maybe subsidiary companies).

Aloha, Mark

new to the area

Are there really great deals?

On Everything or just certain blems, b-stok etc.

Anyone have links to summaries of Wa and Or knife laws?

Most of what's on sale are 'factory seconds', but most of the time all that means is there's a small scratch somewhere or the label didn't get printed correctly.

I have an entire knife block full of their Shun kitchen knives that I paid maybe 1/3rd of the price for (premier 8" chefs knife goes for $225 on their website, I paid maybe $80) and I honestly couldn't tell you what's 'wrong' with them to where they ended up in the seconds bin.

They also have TONS of pocket knives for next to nothing.

It's a pretty awesome sale.

new to the area

Are there really great deals?

On Everything or just certain blems, b-stok etc.

Anyone have links to summaries of Wa and Or knife laws?

Mark, yer suppose to have yer wife stand in line for 4 hours for you. Hand her a couple hundred $, tell her what you want and go back to bed. My wife did that as one of my Christmas gifts couple years back. Got 4 good lookin' Kershaw Blurs out of the deal with a bunch of other stuff. Change back in my pocket.

Couple years ago it was snowing and we waiting since 3am and were 8th and 9th in line, pretty fun stuff and had a good laugh with the others waiting.

Their Chinese import stuff is pretty deeply discounted. The US made Kershaws are mostly factory seconds. They often have some overstock first quality Snap-On knives. Often the seconds status is for things like the anodizing is off slightly in color and I often can't find the blemish. One year they had a run of ZTs that were labeled "EL MAX" instead of "ELMAX". They no longer sell their Zero Tolerance knives at the sale except in limited numbers if you know the secret handshake. Sellers were upset about seconds dealers buying ZT seconds by the 100s and cutting in to their sales. Coatings, stonewash, and better processes have also cut the number of seconds down to nothing. A scratched blade sold at discount now gets coated and eventually becomes a more expensive limited edition in blackwash finish.

They sell seconds of their Shun kitchen knives at fantastic prices. It is a great way to pick up great performing steel (like SG2) at half price due to a minor scratch on the blade or similar issues.

They have some automatics for sale this year. Mostly the tiny California legal Launch 4. I am not a lawyer. Automatics I believe are still illegal in WA (except for manufacture) but are legal in Oregon as long as they are not concealed.

The line can be quite long. It fluctuates though. It could be an hour and a half and then an hour later be 15 minutes. I've never seen it be more than that except if you arrive at 6AM on Friday, you could be waiting until 11 to get in. The line to check out varies also. It rarely can be an hour wait, but is usually 15 minutes.

They have a back entrance military and first responder line. Sometimes it is actually slower. It is shorter, but they only let 3-5 people in the back at a time versus 20 or so from the main line.

Their Chinese import stuff is pretty deeply discounted. The US made Kershaws are mostly factory seconds. They often have some overstock first quality Snap-On knives. Often the seconds status is for things like the anodizing is off slightly in color and I often can't find the blemish. One year they had a run of ZTs that were labeled "EL MAX" instead of "ELMAX". They no longer sell their Zero Tolerance knives at the sale except in limited numbers if you know the secret handshake. Sellers were upset about seconds dealers buying ZT seconds by the 100s and cutting in to their sales. Coatings, stonewash, and better processes have also cut the number of seconds down to nothing. A scratched blade sold at discount now gets coated and eventually becomes a more expensive limited edition in blackwash finish.

They sell seconds of their Shun kitchen knives at fantastic prices. It is a great way to pick up great performing steel (like SG2) at half price due to a minor scratch on the blade or similar issues.

They have some automatics for sale this year. Mostly the tiny California legal Launch 4. I am not a lawyer. Automatics I believe are still illegal in WA (except for manufacture) but are legal in Oregon as long as they are not concealed.

The line can be quite long. It fluctuates though. It could be an hour and a half and then an hour later be 15 minutes. I've never seen it be more than that except if you arrive at 6AM on Friday, you could be waiting until 11 to get in. The line to check out varies also. It rarely can be an hour wait, but is usually 15 minutes.

They have a back entrance military and first responder line. Sometimes it is actually slower. It is shorter, but they only let 3-5 people in the back at a time versus 20 or so from the main line.

How much were the launch 4?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top