JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a few folders I want to move along
1) Kershaw Cryo 2 1556TI this one is almost new, I carried it a little and love the shape of it so I bought a zt550 to replace it. It has a factory edge that has been stropped, perfectly centered and crazy sharp. this is the only one that has a box. $30
2) Spyderco Harpy Old school one with the ATS-55 steel Knife is in good shape. Carried for a while long ago normal scuffs and stuff on the scales for a knife being almost 20 years old. Blade is sharp but the tip could use a touch up. $50
3) EDI genesis this one is also pretty old and this one is beat up. The liner lock slips but has never closed on me been sharpened many many times. It has ATS-34 steel blade g10 scales and I believe titanium liners. It needs some love, and price will reflect that $40
4) POS Survivor its only saving grace is it has aus8 blade but it has rust pitting on the handle. this one is going to be free to the first one who buys one of the other ones.
Trades would be other Blades or .22lr 9mm .40sw .223/5.56 ammo

04369892-BE08-43AC-81C0-ADFD3C9D34B6.jpg 5A3C6F1B-34EE-45D2-87A1-8C0CA15198AB.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top