JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

Thinning out the knife collection. Up for sale are a few Kershaw assisted openers that either have never been used or used very little. A couple are blem's. Sorry but no packaging or paperwork.

Matte black Leek 1660 blemish. Never used, never carried. Marked with xxxx on the blade. $30

"SOLD" Cryo G10. Never used, never carried. $25

"SOLD" Matte black chive 1600blk. Never used, never carried. Hard to find this one online. $35

"SOLD" Chive 1600 blemish. Carried for a little while. Still in excellent shape. Edge still very sharp but does have a little discoloring on the tip and a small imperfection on the blade edge near the tip. Marked with xxxx on blade. $20

I'm open to offers, as it's kind of hard to put prices on the blems as I do not remember what I originally paid and in the case of the matte black chive, pretty difficult to find.

I am willing to ship if needed. I can also meet in the Portland/Vancouver area within reasonable distance to East Vancouver. Won't go over the bridge into Portland during the week. Not worth the hour wait in traffic during rush hour to get back to E. Vancouver.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more detailed pic's of a particular knife. I only have the camera on my iPhone so I will do my best to get you what you need.

Thanks for looking.
Bagger

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top