JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wish-me-luck-im-going-to-kent.jpg

The suspect has been identified by sources as Gurkeerat Kainth. Kainth has been under Department of Corrections community supervision since September 2017 after being convicted of two counts of possession of a stolen vehicle in King County. His supervision term was set to end on June 30.

Police arrest suspect in deadly Kent carjacking

Clearly him being under supervision was an effective method.... this is just the one he got caught for.

Society should handle car thieves the same way horse theft was handled.

I was just watching the local news.
big time cover up .
They say they have someone in custody .
Im going to bet it's a illegal .
There is something here that smells bad .
They are beating around the bush BIG TIME .

Does this frustrate anyone else?

Just before 3 a.m. Wednesday police booked one of those two men, later identified as Kainth, into the King County Jail for investigation of homicide, unlawful possession of a firearm and vehicle theft. He is expected to have a bail hearing Thursday.

This justice system is so screwed up. These are repeat offenders. Happens all the time plus Washington State is on a parole trsde system with other states where they parole these convicted felons and tranport them here to beCDC supervised and our state sends our parolees to their state. That guy that shot them four cops in Lacy a few years ago was one from Oklahoma or some where.

I do not trust this criminal justice system at all.
A few years ago I seen where Washington State wads number 47 out of 50 to be senrt to prison. So if you get sent to prison in this state you really had to of screwed up.
They use a point system to be sent to prison. After so much time they drop your points. So it's not like you get convicted and they send you to jail automatically, you need to earn your points to go.
This is why they plea bargin felony arrest down to misdermeaor charges to keep these scum bags out of the prison system.

I have a friend who has a cousin tjat is a csreer criminal. He had his two of his three strikes for life in prison ten years ago.
Since then he has had fifteen major felony arrest that were plra bargined down to misdmeanor charges so he wouldn't be a drain on the sysyem.
How many crimes has he commited with out being caught and he is still out doing his thing.
I have zero faith in the system and zero respect for our ellected officails.

Hindsight being 20/20, always keep your weapon in your control, in a good holster of choice! Unfortunately, the victim is dead. I sometimes un-holster when driving and place my firearm in a console pouch or dash mounted holster but take it with me when I exit the vehicle, even at the gas station, locked gate or Post Office (Don't ask, don't tell). I always lock all doors except the driver's door depending on the situation. Some call me paranoid, I say Safe! This car jacking took place only a few blocks from both my son and daughter's homes. Just a scary reminder! The thing that concerns me, being right handed, would be a hijacking attempt from the right and my access and control. Gotta love automatic electric locks! Or, small cars! The wife had an instance in Seattle where a guy grabbed her passanger door but she was able to slap the door lock just as he pulled and hit the gas!

The information that the bad guy used the victim own gun is false the police traced the gun and it was reported stolen two days before from a car prowl .
The guy has been charged with 1st degree murder.
And he has a long rap sheet .
Drug addict .P.O.S.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top