JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks for the invite Joey. I have always felt it was difficult to connect with local guys on the national forums. I hope this will change that for good! I commend Joey for taking action. I am on The High Road and M1911 forum as Condition Zero. I usually post to buy and sell guns but my political views are strengthing and becoming more defined. Washington needs help! I have worked at a Gun Shop/Shooting Range and have a passion for handguns. More specifically I have a passion for 1911s and SAAs. I am also excited to share that I will be taking my Hunters Education course next week and hopefully be able to go on my first this season. Thank you all for being here and lets post our hearts out to keep this forum alive!

Idea:
I would like to see gun parties. You know, like tuperware parties, but for guns. People come together to buy, sell, trade and talk about guns. That would be fun. Party is at my place next month? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top