JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Following graduation, Bennett took a position at a local gun shop and continued her activism, even targeting David Hogg with an arm wrestling challenge which he was not equipped for nor responded to it.

:s0140:

I'd arm wrestle Kaitlin Bennet, I'd let her pin me down :p

Butter face.

DdQj6A-W4AE0d5w?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

There are settings you can set to stop that ...
Please advise - I'd agree I'm missing a setting or two.
I have my browser set to behave like Private all the time. Won't display images linked from other sites, no cookies except for some sites, no tracking, no pop-ups, and not allowed to open any additional windows from scripts.
Pop-ups happen so infrequently, I don't worry about it - but they do happen.
The PITA about settings like this is many sites are broken as a result.

I commend this girl in her actions and hope she makes a difference.

I watched her vid 'Kaitlin Bennett Owns College Dem' and this is an excellent example of someone protesting against guns yet cannot answer the question when asked to describe what an 'Assault Rifle' is.

This is one of the biggest hurdles the pro 2A is facing - people who are blindly following a 'cause' or protest and have virtually no idea what they are protesting. I believe these types are the majority of 'protestors' and If they actually had to take the time to actually learn something about what they were protesting there would probably be far fewer of them.

Last Edited:
Please advise - I'd agree I'm missing a setting or two.
I have my browser set to behave like Private all the time. Won't display images linked from other sites, no cookies except for some sites, no tracking, no pop-ups, and not allowed to open any additional windows from scripts.
Pop-ups happen so infrequently, I don't worry about it - but they do happen.
The PITA about settings like this is many sites are broken as a result.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top