JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1598481565367.png

Plenty of 17 year olds raised their right hands and joined the military with a rifle in their hand. Many never made it to 18.

Word.

I enlisted @ 17

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gosh, where have I heard that before???

Who gives a flying rat turd about the age for enlistment??? You guys totally whiffed the point...

The age for possession of a firearm in Wisconsin is 18. Whether YOU like it or not. He is not enlisting, he is in the street with a rifle playing soldier. Even w/o shooting some dickheads that may have deserved it, if he was my kid I'd have kicked his azz for being out, much less being out and armed illegally.

In real life he had an optic on his...

Wow, can you imagine the Democrats going after sporting rifles now, now that they've condoned and empowered rioters...

:s0093:
Ah....haven't watched any of the videos....didn't need to watch someone getting shot...seen it and caused it before.

As for the second bit....yes I can imagine...I don't doubt for a second that those who do not support the 2nd Amendment , will try to take all firearms , of any type , out of the hands of US Citizens.

When our elected officials condone , empower and encourage actions such as those exhibited by rioters , it is disgraceful at best.
Andy

So line out for us what police procedure would be when officers are going to a call where the perp has a known record of domestic violence. The caller to 911 says the perp is not suppose to be at the residence. We're presuming there is a protective order in place. Police make contact with perp. Perp refuses to talk to them, or obey orders to stay in place, and head away from officers. Perp goes from one side of the car to the other, the drivers side. All the while police are shouting to (For instance) STOP, FREEZE, (Quite doing what you are doing and stand still). Perp ignores orders from officers and goes to the drivers dorr, opens door and goes inside the car while leaning in and down. Would you please line out what the police SHOULD do at the point where the perps hands are no longer visible and he's in the car reaching toward the floor, console, between the seats, etc?

And you really should watch the video.

And.....

There was a warrant for his arrest on charges of sexual assault. So they were going to arrest him. A critical time when serious resisting takes place.

First....
Lets remember rule Number One...

Be Excellent to each other.

That includes , but is not limited to :
No name calling.

Second...
If you disagree with someone....attack their position , not the forum member who posted it.
Andy

The white midget with an affinity for the N word was the idiot shot in the head first. He can be seen in the video before this being aggressive. Then he throws a molotov at Kyle who proceeds to canoe him in the dome.

The as the band of a few dozen other idiots chase down Kyle as he runs towards police to report what happened, they attack him. He shoots one COM (DEAD commie) and misses another who runs up on him with a handgun, shooting him in the arm.

Good Shoot. Kid is a National Hero. Taking out the trash the police refuse to because MUH PENSIONS.........

Well he DID ask for it and he got it...

When does this turn into an IPSC stage? What would they call it?

First stage is a simple Bill Drill from a low ready between two parked cars.

Second stage is an advanced Kylesthenics, shooter starts on his back and engages three swinging targets at 1, 3 and 5 o'clock with five rounds.

This thread is a perfect example of why we don't allow non-firearm political content here. If you're looking for a place to insult others on the internet, go somewhere else.

Locked.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top