JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
If you read the article, the Governor is already throwing the officer under the bus:

"Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight," Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement. "While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country."

Blake had already been tased prior to the shooting and then he went digging around in his car -- maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't seem riot worthy to me.

If you read the article, the Governor is already throwing the officer under the bus:

Blake had already been tased prior to the shooting and then he went digging around in his car -- maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't seem riot worthy to me.
cany post his comments but he is pouring napalm on the situation,, court house on fire

reports of rioters with AR's and shot guns

20E7C796-B2D7-4B73-97A8-6670C94B1549 (1).jpeg 20E7C796-B2D7-4B73-97A8-6670C94B1549.jpeg 53C0CAB3-6A5E-4564-AACD-64B545D64FF9.jpeg

Sure it's riot worthy, because a police officer did their job and stopped a criminal using their sidearm...
#B(lue)L(ives)M(atter)

Once a violent villain to normal society, now a hero to a movement. Welcome to the new normal. The Twitter world and social media will awaken the social justice mob for vengeance. "If you want peace, Prepare for war".

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews