JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paper targets only, and, they have to be theirs. No shooting from any position but sitting at the bench (rifle) unless you're a member. No other shooting games for rifle/pistol. 100 yard maximum range for non-members.

Shotgun games are good, well run.

The nice thing about this range is that it does go up to 300 yards and is close to Seattle. I'm a member since it's close to home and use it for load development. The pistol range sucks (only open weekends to non-members) and you have to wait to change targets with everyone else. I like to pull my paper after testing each load so it's quite impractical to do so. The rifle range is bench rest only (there are some exceptions, but lots of hoops). One shot loaded at a time (except for .22's) so it's hard to test magazine function. They do have archery and skeet, but I haven't tried it here so can't comment on it.

Never fired there but seemed okay. Yes, lots of rules to keep us safe. :p

Kenmore does a lot of NRA Courses. One of the few around these parts. :s0155:

You can check them out on their website for upcoming classes.

It is a nice range with a lot of rules, most good some just irritating. I really hate that members cannot bring a guest in to shoot at the members only range. The members only range goes to 300 yds, and has the best concrete benches in the state. Shotgun and archery facilities are nice. Many hunting, safety and reloading classes and kids small bore. A grouchy rangemaster or two.

I'm a member here and mostly use the shotgun facilities. I love their trap and sporting clays ranges and the fact that they offer a lot of classes.

True, their pistol and rifle ranges have a lot of "irritating" rules, but it's close to Seattle and caters to almost any type of shooter.

Yes, Kenmore has a lot of rules. But then again, a clean record for injuries. Want to compare that with Sam's?

As for the lack of a target retrieval system on the Pistol Range, they used to have one. Then the "experts" shot it up. Back to manual retrieval on cease fires.

I'm a member there and couldn't be happier. I shoot on weekday mornings and often have the entire 300 yard range to myself. Makes it nice to be able to set up a chronograph and evaluate loads without having to sit around waiting for ceasefires. I can call one whenever I want when I'm alone.

Sorry to dig up the old thread but was wondering, does anybody know the latest trap charges for members?

the website says $6.80 per line but it is under the public fees .. so does members pay less or the same ?

<broken link removed>

Thanks in advance.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top