JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone seen a KS7 or CP33 out in the wild yet?

I've been thinking the KS7 might be a great home defense option as I have a good place for it to be secure and hidden.

However these two must be as rare as an UFO. At least until the Area 51 raid, then they might be even more rare.

I've been thinking the KS7 might be a great home defense option as I have a good place for it to be secure and hidden.

However these two must be as rare as an UFO. At least until the Area 51 raid, then they might be even more rare.
Seen and handled the Kel-Tec KS7 weeks ago at J&B Firearms in Beaverton.
Price was $474.99 if I remember right. Still thinking about getting one, shorter than shockwave and it has a stock.
Would go well with the RDB I picked up.

As long as KT has been KT, every new thing to hit takes a good while till it's "common". Guy who started the Co learned from earlier mistakes. He keeps growing the place but does not ever build to the point of catching up. So they end up running lots of each type of gun, then setting up for the next run. Each new thing that comes out is of course always there on the Auction if someone is willing to pay a premium. When the P-32 hit I got on a waiting list for months till my call came in. As soon as I shot it I went back out front and got on the list again:). Next one took over another month to get. Many love to hate his stuff but George is laughing all the way to the bank as everything he makes is sold as soon as it comes off the line.

We were getting them in weekly until early April when they switched the lines over to regular KSG"s and Sub 2000's. No ETA for when they will be coming back around in the production schedule but we were getting quite a few in. CP33's and KS7's in black ran $429.99

Do u think KS7 is reliable enough for home defense? I've only seen a few video reviews and they were, well, perhaps you may want to see them if you haven't yet. No experience with the gun personally. I know a traditional pump with 18 1/2" barrel with pistol grip and folding stock is still pretty small and about as reliable as u can get.

Just an FYI if anyone is looking for these, we've got some CP33's coming in Wednesday and KS7's Friday. Only color they shipped this time is black
CP33's run $429.99
KS7's $449.99
Might need to stop by on Wednesday. Holds?

They wont hit the shelf until Thursday sometime so you shouldn't have a problem if you stop by on Wednesday. Just ask one of the guys and they'll grab one out of the back. UPS usually shows up around 1-2 so don't show up before then.
Thanks for the tip. Picked it up today! Sorry the kiddo was grumpy the whole time. He needed a nap.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top