JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice review. I'm curious if you've taken the slide cover off and looked at the firing pin.

The reason I ask is that I'm on my third PMR30 firing pin with only 150 rounds fired through it. I noticed the pin protruding after the first 60 rounds. I never dry fire rimfire weapons, but who knows what may have gone on before I bought it. Called KelTec and they were Johnny-on-the-spot shipping me another firing pin free of charge. Put the replacement pin in and got through 30, then 60, but after round 90 the pin was again protruding through the firing pin hole with the slide back and the muzzle pointed down. On this firing pin I can assure you the weapon was not once dry fired. KelTec sent another firing pin out ASAP and free of charge. To their credit, the weapon was still functioning even with the firing pin broken. The only reason I caught it the first time is because I could hear the pieces dancing around underneath the slide cover.

No, I never have. From the outside, everything looks normal. I've had zero issues except when shooting lighter than recommended bullets. I've got about 600 rounds through this gun. That is something I'll keep and eye on. Thanks for the heads up.