JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I bought it new from philomath gun shop in june IIRC, and have only put about 40 rounds through it (no malfunctions, and more accurate than I expected too). I got rid of my keltec .32 when I got this because I wanted more power, and I hate this gun so much I'm going back to a .32, even if it means I might not have enough stopping power to fight off hordes of zombies, UN troops, or rabid mutant squirrels.

This gun is just too heavy and bulky to pack around in my cargo pocket, despite being one of the smallest, lightest 9mm pistols made. Don't let all that keltec propaganda about how concealable the PF9 is fool you though, it might be small when compared to a glock or a mosin nagant 91/30, but it completely lacks the cuteness and ease of concealment of their .32/.380 models, and afterall, what good is a gun if it's not cute? I know I won't ever trust my life to an uncute gun again.

Recoil is fairly unpleasant too, but this isn't a gun you'll be plinking with anyway.

While I didn't shoot it much, I did carry it a lot while hiking/biking over the past few months, therefore, it's seen it's share of sweat and some rain. The finish on this one is crap compared to my old .32 too, which was basically a submarine at times, and there are a few spots where it rusts when exposed to moisture. They buff out when cleaned, but you can still see slight blemishes where the bluing isn't as good as the rest of the gun. It's hard to see in the pics, but the back of the slide, and on the right hand side of the slide is where the finish is the worst. This shouldn't be a big deal for anyone who carries and cleans their gun regularly, but I figured I'd point that out anyway.

If you ask nicely, I might even throw in some more free sweat too, and possibly even a booger. It can only add to the value and rarity of this fine, plastic and pot metal wonder gun.

comes with one mag, finger extension for the mag (which isn't worth a crap IMO, unlike the extension for the .32, which is very comfortable), box, lock, and the belt clip thingie, which works great for strapping it to a backpack, but probably not so great for other stuff.

there's 6 or 7 rounds of fmj in the mag too, and you can have those as well (I'll unload it first though obviously, unless you're a small, ill behaved child, then I will gladly hand you a loaded firearm. Heck, I'll even chamber a round first. I'm joking BTW, even though I'm not funny....at all).

I'm not interested in selling it outright, only trade (it's the biggest gun that will fit in my glovebox, so it will just be a glovebox gun if I don't find a suitable trade, that, or I'll use it for an uncute paperweight)

the only things I'm interested in trading for, straight across trade: (good functioning) intratec tec-22, non-sporterized german mauser in 8mm (no bubba guns, yugo, spanish, guatemala, etc.), newer 6 shot 12ga mossberg 500 PGO in good shape, black nylon 66 in exc. cond., uncut stevens SXS 12ga w/3" chamber (can't remember model number)

guns I will throw in some money towards (not more than $200 though): marlin camp carbine in 9mm, keltec carbine that takes glock 17 mags, mini 14 (keith's had one for $450 a month or so ago, so I'm not being unreasonable), savage .300winmag, or a .357

that's pretty much the only things I need/want at the moment

I've still got a massive hankering for an AMC Gremlin too,
so if you just so happen to have an obscure car that hasn't been produced in about 3 decades sitting around, I'll trade you this ugly gun and some Monopoly money too

I live near Roseburg, but right now I'm at a motel in troutdale(?), and later today (it's 3 something in the morning, and I'm tired, which is why this ad sounds like it was written by an incoherent crackhead) I intend to be at the portland gunshow at opening time...hopefully. I'll be there an hour or two, then I might go bicycling at that spiffy park next to the river off of naito parkway(?). I don't spend much time up here, and the gunshow and a few bike paths are about the only thing I can find without driving around for hours and hours, but if you're interested, and will be at any of those places (although the gun show is a much better meeting place than that godforsaken yuppy/junkie/ill behaved child ridden riverfront park is for looking at firearms), you can call my cell at 541-643-3280. Don't call me after about 11am though, as I probably won't be around any longer, and I've got a crappy tracfone that costs a small fortune to talk on, especially considering how lousy and ancient my phone is.

After I finish up in P-town, I'm heading to the coast, and slowly working my way back home. I don't know how long I'll take in getting back to roseburg (as I'm on one of my frequent, random camping trips with no time restraints...mainly due to the fact that I'm unemployed:s0155:), but I probably won't be checking my email till I get back home again, so if you're interested and in you're in Douglas county, you can just PM me and I'll respond when I respond....or not.

I have an absolutely mint AMC Gremilin. I'll trade you for your gun and $250. :)

P5030007.jpg

If I was more mechanical than I am, I'd almost consider trading for your "mint" gremlin, as that's just how much I like those ugly little cars. But as it stands, I need a gremlin that is already running....and still has the doors attached to it, and some tires probably wouldn't hurt either. :DCool car though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.