JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So, I've got two things for trade. I realize that it is a rifle and a handgun, but I'd like to trade both toward a good .45 carry gun!

I have two things:
Keltec Sold!
1- Keltec PF-9. Black lower, Hard Chrome Slide. I did the metal magazine-release replacement on this as well! Comes with 2 magazines, both with finger-extensions. Also comes with an uncle Mike's size 1, original packaging, and original magazine bottoms/release.

SOLD
2- Mega Gator AR-15 lower, complete with DPMS internals, and a 6-position adjustable stock!

Out of these, I'd like to get a good carry gun in .45. The Keltec has been great, but it is a little small for belt-carry, but a little too big for my pockets! I can add cash for the right deal.

Added:
I'm particularly interested in a USP Compact in .45 (probably pretty used), or compact/subcompact 1911. I also like Sigs if there is a nice compact or something like that. Also like the Taurus PT145.

Added Prices:
250 OBO for the PF9, 225 OBO for the AR-15 lower.

Last Edited:
I would be up for trading it towards something if someone didn't want the AR lower, but I'd rather ensure that i have a good deal on a used .45 in order to do it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.