JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We just got a KSG to add to the tool box.

We have transffered several through over the past few years, but never owned one.

Decided to pick one up just in case there is a social engagement that gets out of hand.

Anyone out there have any time on one of these bad boys ????

I am a bullpup fan, I have owned and shot a number of bullpups, both rifles and shotguns. I have considered the KSG, but I have had bad luck with Keltec products and the reviews I had read and viewed have been mixed, with no small number complaining about malfunctions and other problems.

For me, a bullpup shotgun is all about self-defense, so it has to be reliable and not quirky.

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?action=forum

The mishaps have all been operator error (Read as damned foolishness)
A hand placed in front of the muzzle will result in catastrophic injuries :eek:

The first gen KSG had issues.

So far I have not heard of any with the recent incarnations, buttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Having owned a coverted mossberg 500 into bullpup with a drum mag and recently added three ksg's all in different colors, I have to tell you hands down the KSG is a wonderful firearm, pick up some boxes of aguila mini-shot shells and you will have 24+1 rounds of bang. I suggest a muzzle device because of the chokes you can add on later, or a salvo. You'll enjoy it very much. Kel-tec's support is great too, that is if you have any problems.

I really liked the one I owned. Like the others, the only issues I ever had were due to operator error.

To the best of my knowledge Any SN# after X1750 (3 plus yrs ago) are 2nd gen.
1.) The entire receiver block is different, as is the DFE link and assembly.
2.) Pump slide now has reinforcement ribbing on the inside.

Current receiver block/assy. on left, original receiver block assy. on right. I'm not sure about anything else as I have a 1st Gen.
ksg-mag-selector-lever_zps5lnpxog4.jpg

Last Edited: