JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I love this thing, but am looking to switch up...

Basic black KSG, 14+1 rounds, 12ga

has a foam cheek pad, better than I thought it would be. Nice on hot or cold days too.
also has metal rail installed over the stock plastic rail so you can safely use vertical grips.

Other stuff includes:
Angle grip
Red laser with on/off switch and pressure switch
metal rail section (which laser is mounted on) which attaches on either side of the gun
bag of misc shells and at least one box of 00 Buck.

I strongly prefer a trade...
However if you insist on cash, call it $780

Trades (+/- ???, if necessary)
Mossberg JM Pro 12ga
Beretta CX4 (9mm, 92 series mags)
Ruger Redhawk .45LC
Something in .454 casull......

Maybe trades (+ cash or straight)
5.56 AK
MAYBE 7.62 ak
Used Glock 19
Long range/tactical bolt action 30-06
30-06 Handi Rifle, heavy bbl
Mossberg 500 or Rem 870 (defensive type)

make any offer... Im into all kinds of guns, getting a 'no thanks' is the worst that could happen

Located in Vancouver but may be able to meet up in the Portland area... (keep in mind that if you are trading a pistol to me... we have to meet in Vancouver)

20160716_231634.jpg
20160716_231654.jpg
20160716_231741.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice!

These remind me of the "blasters" from the original Star Wars that the stormtroopers used...

-Any interest in a straight across trade for my unconverted Saiga 12 shotgun? Bought it from on here not too long ago, so original add is up comes with all that plus a new gas plug & 2 more 10rd mags. Total of 6 10rd, and 1 5rd.

...save me from converting it...LOL

got a bushmaster carbine with yhm free float quad rail and ace arfx stock (shortest version) along with some magpul mags for trade if interested.

:mad:
Nice!

These remind me of the "blasters" from the original Star Wars that the stormtroopers used...

-Any interest in a straight across trade for my unconverted Saiga 12 shotgun? Bought it from on here not too long ago, so original add is up comes with all that plus a new gas plug & 2 more 10rd mags. Total of 6 10rd, and 1 5rd.

...save me from converting it...LOL
If you want a ksg in trade hit me up

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.