JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all,

I have a KS7 for sale. It has 100-200 rounds through it. It had a feeding issue when I first got it and was sent back to KelTec for warranty repair. I have since shot it and it has had zero issues. It is an awesome little shotgun, light weight and compact! Due to its stature, it has a stout recoil. I mitigated this with a recoil butt pad and can be further mitigated with a muzzle brake that can be purchased separately and installed on the threaded barrel. It brakes down easily and holds 7+1. I will post pictures soon and can provide more pictures if needed.

I am selling because I would like to fund another purchase. I already have my trusty 870 and like the traditional controls better so the KelTec gets the axe :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey all,

I have a KS7 for sale. It has 100-200 rounds through it. It had a feeding issue when I first got it and was sent back to KelTec for warranty repair. I have since shot it and it has had zero issues. It is an awesome little shotgun, light weight and compact! Due to its stature, it has a stout recoil. I mitigated this with a recoil butt pad and can be further mitigated with a muzzle brake that can be purchased separately and installed on the threaded barrel. It brakes down easily and holds 7+1. I will post pictures soon and can provide more pictures if needed.

I am selling because I would like to fund another purchase. I already have my trusty 870 and like the traditional controls better so the KelTec gets the axe :)

PXL_20210918_204552729.jpg PXL_20210918_204535704.jpg
Also, buyer will be responsible for associated background check fees.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.