JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently bought both the CP33 and the CMR30. The first loading of the CP33 was really annoying until I realized that the magazine had some residual plastic from the molding. got that out and the edges cleaned up and then it loaded up fine. The 2nd mag didn't have any issues with it. At the range I went through 200 rounds with 1 failure to feed. Didn't have any issues loading up the mags at all at the range.

On the CMR30 I didn't have any issues period. Only fired 100 rounds through it. started with sighting in for red dot and then shot from shoulder and from a rest (using mag for support point). No feed issues and I was very happy with accuracy.

based on other reports. maybe I got lucky...

I recently bought both the CP33 and the CMR30. The first loading of the CP33 was really annoying until I realized that the magazine had some residual plastic from the molding. got that out and the edges cleaned up and then it loaded up fine. The 2nd mag didn't have any issues with it. At the range I went through 200 rounds with 1 failure to feed. Didn't have any issues loading up the mags at all at the range.

On the CMR30 I didn't have any issues period. Only fired 100 rounds through it. started with sighting in for red dot and then shot from shoulder and from a rest (using mag for support point). No feed issues and I was very happy with accuracy.

based on other reports. maybe I got lucky...
They (Kel-Tec) are probably only second to High Point for haters. Everything they come out with people have to either get on LONG wait lists for or pay scalper price to get their hands on. Co sells a LOT of guns, and of course some lemons slip out. Of course the hundreds of thousands that work are seldom given much "net time". The handful of lemons of course get plenty. Does not make the poor guys who get a problem feel any better to know thousands of good ones are out there when theirs will not work of course. Owner and his sons are of course laughing all the way to the bank as what they make sells faster than they can make it. :cool:

17hmr has been tried by many in a revolver, I think Taurus is the only one left still producing any. Most stopped producing them due to absolutely horrible loss of pressure and dramatically reduced FPS from cylinder gaps involved in revolvers design. However my original comment about 17 pistols was in reference to those who tried making one in semi. No one except Savage has succeeded in producing a semi in rifle or pistol form that hasn't had timing issues and premature extraction case blow outs.
My alexander arms upper seems to work quite weell

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR