Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

KelTec .32ACP - pending trade

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by gunhobbit, Jan 16, 2011.

1. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

KelTec .32ACP, blue polymer frame, shot some, mostly pocket-carried in the DeSantis Nemesis holster. Includes 48 rds of Winchester Silvertip, ~90 rds Ammoguys (I think) factory reload GDHP, 150 rds S&B FMJ.

No rimlock issues, but hasn't had a gajillion rounds through it, either.

$275 ($180 w/o ammo), willing to trade (+cash?) for my usual stack of ongoing tradebait:

Short barreled S&W or Ruger SP101 .357 or .22LR, Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), Ruger Bearcat or Super Bearcat. Compact .45ACP. DA Smith/Ruger .44Mag w/4 to 6 inch bbl. Kahr PM9. Might be up for a double barrel shotgun...

And it generally never hurts to ask - the worst you get is a polite "no thanks." :thumbup:

ETA: Found the box, KelTec case, and owners manual, added to sale (but not pictured)

DSCN6026.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  2. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

Did I mention the box? :D

3. wainscott

wainscott colton oregon New Member

Where are you located?

4. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

I have a Stevens 12 gage SXS in near pristine condition with nice case hardened receiver. If you are interested shoot me you email and I will send some pics. 46fordpu@centurytel.net

Louie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.