JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And that would be an assault on the citizen, at which time the citizen would probably be justified to shoot the criminal.

Just to clarify.....
For those that read these things on the internet and just draw conclusions......

A mere assault does NOT automatically justify the use of DEADLY FORCE.

BUT THEN......
You did say "probably".

Aloha, Mark

RE : Post #49

Keeping the "attack geese" with the intent that they injure or cause harm to someone that trespasses upon your property.

Hummm......
Could an unscrupulous lawyer claim that it's no different than a situation where you were keeping a "vicious dog" on the property? OMG! The home owner's insurance policy will be paying.

OK, Ok, ok.......
So, at least put a warning sign on the fence.

LOL......in how many languages?

Aloha, Mark

RE : Post #49

Keeping the "attack geese" with the intent that they injure or cause harm to someone that trespasses upon your property.

Hummm......
Could an unscrupulous lawyer claim that it's no different than a situation where you were keeping a "vicious dog" on the property? OMG! The home owner's insurance policy will be paying.

OK, Ok, ok.......
So, at least put a warning sign on the fence.

LOL......in how many languages?

Aloha, Mark
The warning sign only needs to be in English, as that's the accepted language of America. If you speak another language and don't understand English and are on American soil, oh well.

I can say this because my bride learned English after coming to the states. Immigrants have a responsibility to assimilate….

I agree.

However.......
Say that you live in a predominately "immigrant" neighborhood? Yeah....so in addition to a sign in ENGLISH, it's probably a good idea to have a sign in the language of the people living in the area.

Especially when dealing with DANGER and/or HAZZARDS.

And.....
We were speaking about an "unscrupulous lawyer". Rrrrrright......they are everywhere. And settlement money is just as green.

And note.....
That ENGLISH is NOT the one and only "official language" in the USA. In fact, there is NO official language of the US. BUT.....according to Siri, three languages are "official" in the US (English, Hawaiian and Spanish).

Thus, there is a need to have translators at court and available at doctor's offices, etc.... And remember that "Wet Floor Sign?"

Welcoming diversity, inclusion, foreigners (legal or not) etc..... etc.....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The warning sign only needs to be in English, as that's the accepted language of America. If you speak another language and don't understand English and are on American soil, oh well.
Or they could dial "2" ...
Immigrants have a responsibility to assimilate….
One would think, but... well, see my comment above...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top