JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, this is Kelly Bachand. I was told about this site by my good friend Iain Harrison with the hopes that I could sell a firearm or two and make other good connections on here. I compete often in long range competitions and recently also in action pistol and rifle matches. I'm a student at the UW, and work at Best Buy in Tukwila to pay for school.

Hey all, this is Kelly Bachand. I was told about this site by my good friend Iain Harrison with the hopes that I could sell a firearm or two and make other good connections on here. I compete often in long range competitions and recently also in action pistol and rifle matches. I'm a student at the UW, and work at Best Buy in Tukwila to pay for school.

Welcome! I hope if Iain want's any of your firearms you are charging him double in accordance with his TopShot winnings! :s0112::s0114::s0112:

:s0155:

Glad to see you here!

ETA for those that don't know...

kellybachand02.jpg

Welcome Kelly. What are the ranges you shot at for long distance?

If you mean distances, 300-1000 yards. If you mean locations then 300-600 at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup, 300-600 at Cascade in Ravensdale, 300-1000 at Rattlesnake in the Tri-Cities, and 800-1000 at Douglas Ridge near Gresham, OR.

If you mean distances, 300-1000 yards. If you mean locations then 300-600 at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup, 300-600 at Cascade in Ravensdale, 300-1000 at Rattlesnake in the Tri-Cities, and 800-1000 at Douglas Ridge near Gresham, OR.
Are these club shoots or are the general public allowed to show up and compete too? I have a PSS I am thinking on selling as I cant find alot of places to shoot at and 200-300 just aint fun anymore. Thank you for the info.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top