JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, this is Kelly Bachand. I was told about this site by my good friend Iain Harrison with the hopes that I could sell a firearm or two and make other good connections on here. I compete often in long range competitions and recently also in action pistol and rifle matches. I'm a student at the UW, and work at Best Buy in Tukwila to pay for school.

Hey all, this is Kelly Bachand. I was told about this site by my good friend Iain Harrison with the hopes that I could sell a firearm or two and make other good connections on here. I compete often in long range competitions and recently also in action pistol and rifle matches. I'm a student at the UW, and work at Best Buy in Tukwila to pay for school.

Welcome! I hope if Iain want's any of your firearms you are charging him double in accordance with his TopShot winnings! :s0112::s0114::s0112:

:s0155:

Glad to see you here!

ETA for those that don't know...

kellybachand02.jpg

Welcome Kelly. What are the ranges you shot at for long distance?

If you mean distances, 300-1000 yards. If you mean locations then 300-600 at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup, 300-600 at Cascade in Ravensdale, 300-1000 at Rattlesnake in the Tri-Cities, and 800-1000 at Douglas Ridge near Gresham, OR.

If you mean distances, 300-1000 yards. If you mean locations then 300-600 at Paul Bunyan in Puyallup, 300-600 at Cascade in Ravensdale, 300-1000 at Rattlesnake in the Tri-Cities, and 800-1000 at Douglas Ridge near Gresham, OR.
Are these club shoots or are the general public allowed to show up and compete too? I have a PSS I am thinking on selling as I cant find alot of places to shoot at and 200-300 just aint fun anymore. Thank you for the info.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top