JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 to that. It is the coolest gun I have. I fondle it every night. But I have yet had time to go shoot it. I did field strip mine though and did find that the C-clip on the tube bolt was not installed because it was not installed correctly. Called Keltec and they are sending me another one. I think everyone should always take apart there brand new gun and check there work regardless of the manufactor.

ksg.jpg

zombie protection..... :s0064:

waste of money...
useless
short sight picture (short)
who needs 14 rounds...

--- just trying to make you feel better about not finding one....

to be fair got mine for 900$... awesome shotty...

I shot a friends' KSG yesterday. I was pretty unimpressed. Yes they are quite handy but this one wouldn't feed worth a damn and felt like a $300 gun. It rattled, the pump was looser than my $150 Mossberg, and the mags needed to be tweaked before it would even feed. A couple rounds got stuck in the chamber and were a PITA to get out.

I'd spend the same money and get a Saiga 12 and one of those Kalishnapup stocks if you want a bullpup shotgun.

Only shot 100 rounds

problem is FTE. Gun was a jam o matic for the first 25 rounds. So best to feed it one round at a time. After that was reliable.

BUT I would not trust it, the extractor is slightly larger than the one on my benelli and actually slightly stronger spring, but considering this design with a double feed being a game ender. basically cannot clear a double feed easily, would thing they would have gone with a stronger and larger extractor.

BTW if yours FTE just keep disassembling it and shooting it till it starts working. the gun just needs a break in period.

BTW my experience is not new, on KTOG alot have had the same.

Also had problems with my eotech 552 which keep on turning off with recoil. again nothing new, that is why eotech went to the EXP with sideways batteries. Again it is an easy fix (new contacts and springs)

A standard imported Saiga will function just fine, the conversion is back to its original configuration (Forward firing mechanism/trigger and pistol grip.