JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SPAS 12 are cool looking and it ends there.

Heavy, unreliable, balanced funny, too many controls that have to be in just the right place for it to work.

I have one, great gun, I like the balance but I'm sturdy/heavy. I eat 12 GA magnums for lunch and dig it. They are reliable, accurate with slugs but they are very heavy

They look awesome, but i'd never trust my life to one.
Those things have WAY too many problems.

None here.. there was an early run with a safety issue which they fixed free.. I would bet my life on that beast. Just the sight of one up close would make most men pee their pants. I was shooting mine once near a river at a target pinned to a huge stump with my handloaded slugs at 100 yards and across the river a sheriff's deputy pulled up on the levee to watch. When I finished and noticed him, he asked

What the hell is that thing? A grenade launcher?

:s0112:

None here.. there was an early run with a safety issue which they fixed free.. I would bet my life on that beast. Just the sight of one up close would make most men pee their pants. I was shooting mine once near a river at a target pinned to a huge stump with my handloaded slugs at 100 yards and across the river a sheriff's deputy pulled up on the levee to watch. When I finished and noticed him, he asked

If yours is working great, i'd say keep it and dont let it go.

Some of them will run just fine. It's crapshoot.
I have a friend who has an incredibly nice pinto too... but i'm not going to run out and start defending pinto's.

I had a KSG for about a month, after shooting it the first time I knew it was not for me. The recoil with high base 2-3/4" full power loads was abusive enough, shooting full power 3" loads would be like shooting my old Browning BPS 10ga. I am in my 50's I don't want to deal with that kind of recoil. Now if you are a recoil junkie you will love the KSG, but you have been warned!

If yours is working great, i'd say keep it and dont let it go.

Some of them will run just fine. It's crapshoot.
I have a friend who has an incredibly nice pinto too... but i'm not going to run out and start defending pinto's.

You are the first person I ever read making this assertion. Franchi are quality Italian guns

Still can't believe someone would pay more than a few bucks for any kettec and that someone would light off a 12ga keltec??? next to their head?
Not me.
Heck a coasty up here wants one.I told him to let the bomb squad try it first,with their gear on