JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$399
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
<100 rounds fired

3, 33rd glock mags thru it to test function, virtually brand new.

have a new truck gun project I've been building and don't have a necessity for this firearm at the moment.

great shooter. lots of after market products for it. great for home defense, camping, truck gun, etc. very easy to operate.

can discuss selling with brand new 33rd glock mags at discounted rate as well as 9mm ammo depending on your offer.

purchased for just over $500 during beginning of covid last spring. served its purpose well but time let er go to someone who has more time to invest into it or just needs something affordable and reliable that can bang around in their trunk.

cash only. not looking for trades at this time. will dm pics to any serious inquires. throwing this ad as well as a few others up in a hurry to see if there is any interest.

thank you for your time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
dude thanks so much for having my back. I hate to to come across that defensive but I was already dealing with enough stressors and wasn't prepared for all that negativity/ feedback. you really helped me feel a lot more hopeful about using this forum

trying to upload photos. hoping this works

20210513_202537.jpg 20210513_202522.jpg 20210513_202458.jpg 20210513_202415.jpg 20210513_202404.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.