JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The ultimate Zombie slayer package :) Gen 4 Glock 23 .40 and Gen 1 Kel-Tec Sub2000 .40 for the G23 magazine. The G23 is like new and includes a Lone Wolf conversion barrel for the G23 in 9mm with 2 9mm mags. The gun has been updated to include Hi-Vis sights, an extended mag release and extended slide release. The Sub2000 has been updated with sling, Red Lion Precision front sight and quad rail with Picatinny rail. There are two new G23 Glock mags for the Sub2000 in .40. Included are 3 holsters including an Alien ware for the G23. Please see all photos. Transfer will be done at Tick Licker Firearms in Salem on South Commercial. If sale is local, I will include approx 400 rounds of .40 ammo including range and self defense as shown. Not all boxes are full. Price for package is $1300.00 I will consider part trade of a Stainless Lever Rifle in 44 mag or a S&W 360PD. Thanks for looking.

003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 008.JPG

I know you're looking for a package deal, but if you're willing to sell just the 23 with accessories I'm interested. And how much would you be looking to sell it for?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.