JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ummmmmm. I just found 5+++ in-stock at 5 dif gun shops in about 2min of looking for $290 to $360. Not to burst your Cash in bubble but they are all over the place buddy. So $700 is a little high.
I'll take it for $340

In the crazy market of panic buying I will need more money to get what I want... If a WASR is 700 and a AR is 1200 I would be doing myself an injustice asking 2010 pricing for this rifle. Supply and demand. I have no issues with you listing resources for the gun community to see. I actually might buy a few myself. I think it is only fair. On my end, I had been looking for these for a year when I finally recieved this guh that was on backorder for six months. This was when there was no discussion of a gun ban. I am enthusiastic about letting people get a fair deal. I just don't believe these are easy enough to get to just let it go for less than I could get it back for.

Ummmmmm. I just found 5+++ in-stock at 5 dif gun shops in about 2min of looking for $290 to $360. Not to burst your Cash in bubble but they are all over the place buddy. So $700 is a little high.
I'll take it for $340

Where did you find them at this price ? I'd really like to pick one up without having to auction off a kidney.

Ok all you smart people. That was 6 YES 6. 6. 6. 6. 6. 6 DAYS AGO. Yes I GOOGLED it and called and on page 3 or 4 and 20+++ phone calls I found a place that had some in stock and normal price. I told the first few PM about it and then stopped as I'm not going to do the research and take up my time for free if I had the $$$ I would have got them all then sold them for $700.

It was 6 days ago give me a break DumbA$$es in this market you think they would still be there. WOW just WOW

In the crazy market of panic buying I will need more money to get what I want.
Don't bet on 'panic buying' to 'get what you want' Not everybody is a player in the panic game. Maybe you should market your rifle in a venue where you might get what you need as opposed to trying to rationalize your position here.

There is an unbelievable amount of thread-crapping going on here; isn't that against forum rules?

TBH, I've seen Sub2Ks go for this price well before the current craze so I think the price is absolutely fair. Furthermore, I did see a Sub2k sell for $1200 just a few weeks ago.

There is an unbelievable amount of thread-crapping going on here; isn't that against forum rules?

TBH, I've seen Sub2Ks go for this price well before the current craze so I think the price is absolutely fair. Furthermore, I did see a Sub2k sell for $1200 just a few weeks ago.

Yes, thread crapping is not supposed to happen here. Nonetheless, times like these seem to bring out the unruly crowds of economic illiterates with their pitchforks and torches. It is sad to see so many posts on these forums and others that lack a basic understanding of how supply and demand always seek equilibrium in a free market economy. But then, lack of knowledge in general, which is a product of a public education system that is designed to indoctrinate rather than educate, is exactly what allows someone like BO to get elected, twice.

May God help this country.

Ok all you smart people. That was 6 YES 6. 6. 6. 6. 6. 6 DAYS AGO. ...I found a place that had some in stock and normal price.

That's bulls***. They were almost NEVER "in stock" at normal prices. Those lucky enough to get one at normal price got it because they put an order in with their dealer and waited months and months and months for their dealer to get through the wait list to them. These have been nationally backordered since the very day they were released. The only way to get one and NOT be on a backorder list was ALWAYS to buy it second hand, and the price has ALWAYS been over MSRP. BEFORE the panic, it was rare to see them for under $500 and normal going price was between $500 and $600. Now they're selling all day long on GunBroker for $1,000+. That's the way it is right now. No shop would sell it for under $300.

Sorry, you're full of crap. I've been watching the Sub2k market since October when I became interested in them, and they have always been selling on here for $450 to $600 depending on how used they were. Up until December, that is, when the prices skyrocketed. Just look at auctions on GB today... all hitting at least a grand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.