JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell or trade one Kel tec sub 2000 folding carbine. Takes glock 17 mags, comes with two.
Asking 550.00 or trade for glock 26 or 19 of equal value. Added since purchased: buffer pad, cheek pad, bolt lever cover, grip cover, single sling mount, light. I have 2 of these guns and like them both, but like the idea of same mags for my carry and this gun. One has around 2000 rounds through it, and the other less than a 1000. In my opinion the older one is broken in better, but both shoot well and you can take your pick as they are identical. Great bug out or camp carbine. I'll try and put a photo on here, not real savvy at that.

IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0230.JPG IMG_0229.JPG

Last Edited:
There's nothing quite as beautiful as a bride with a tactical carbine strapped over her shoulder walking down the aisle IMHO.

I will be up around Seattle next FRI. If this is still available and we can coordinate a place/time, I'm interested.

Send me a PM with your phone number to talk more. I'll send you my phone number as well in PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.