JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling near new, Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in .40S&W, multi-mag format, less than 100 rounds through it. Currently set up for M&P mags, but it can be configured for many other pistols (EXCEPT Glocks) with a cheap and easy install adapter from Kel-Tec. I've done them before, and I"m not that handy! Comes with what you see. $350 firm. Buyer pays FFL transfer within Portland Metro. DM me please, I like to keep the thread clear. Happy to answer questions.

Trade Interests, full or partial depending on value:
--Beretta CX4 in 9mm
--Quality 1911's, in 9mm preferably
--Tavor x95
--Glock 48 or Shadow Systems variants
--Beretta 92a3 or more likely 92a4
--Older, especially WW2 firearms might work too.
--FNX 45 regular or Tactical
--Mossberg Shockwave

I have several other items for sale, both rifles and pistols, so willing to consider multiple firearm sales and/or trades too.

IMG_1360.jpg IMG_1361.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So, the Sub 2000's all use existing pistol mags. The Multi-Mag is their non-Glock version. So, it can accept mag adapters for the following pistols:
--S&W M&P .40 pistols (which is what it is set up for now)

but it can be converted to --Beretta 96 series and all others that use those mags

I'm not sure if they have anything other pistol series adapters for the .40 version, but you can check their website.

If you have a Glock, I know you have to get a dedicated Glock set up Sub 2000.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, I hadn't heard about this. But, I just checked the serial number on their website and it is NOT affected. It would come with the mag it came with from KT, a 15 rounder. No mag if this was a Washington transfer, unless I have a 10 rounder laying around somewhere. Hope that helps!

Thanks, I hadn't heard about this. But, I just checked the serial number on their website and it is NOT affected. It would come with the mag it came with from KT, a 15 rounder. No mag if this was a Washington transfer, unless I have a 10 rounder laying around somewhere. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the info, the multi mag isn't as common as the glock models and info isn't as readily available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.