JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In main entrance to left . I forget the name of the vendor but seems like it was a persons name that could be a Guy or girl name... it was the table just before you go into the other room, right across the aisle from Blackstone Gun Safety. Not an awesome price, buy pretty good in the current market. :) Only saw one, don't know if they had more.

In main entrance to left . I forget the name of the vendor but seems like it was a persons name that could be a Guy or girl name... it was the table just before you go into the other room, right across the aisle from Blackstone Gun Safety. Not an awesome price, buy pretty good in the current market. :) Only saw one, don't know if they had more.

He is a local FFL in the area.
A real nice person.

Like I said "... pretty good in the current market"

You can't find them new in-stock anywhere, and anywhere you can find them, they're going for $800 to as high $1200 in some cases. A bit crazy, I know (though some come with some extras to try and justify the price), but that's the current environment, so $650 for the .40 version isn't great, but isn't bad in the current crazy market. And from what I heard from a local firearms store who recently, allegedly called Kel-Tec, they're backlogged about 4 years in production, based on current demand. Heck, I've been scouring the web and I can't even get a hold of the little $20 chunk of Aluminum they call a Picatinny Rail for the Sub2k. ;-)

-Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top