JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know that this forum is more geared toward local business, but I have to tell y'all
about this. I ordered a part for my gen 1 p-32 from the kel tec website, and recieved the
CORRECT PART, WITH NO FREIGHT, IN 2 DAYS! FROM FLORIDA! Love the pistol, and the company, and I think I see a PF-9 in my near future.

By the way, if you haven't already, please try Gator's Custom Guns in Kelso. Great people, great prices, and VERY knowledgeable gunsmith. Now Class 3.

I have no problems with my PF-9. I carry it every day, pop a few rounds every month. Not my most accurate pistol, but easy to carry in the summer and stone cold reliable.

I have a PF9 that I carry occasionally. I have had 2 experiences with Keltec CS and both were outstanding.

When I first bought the pistol, I was having failure to extract really often. I call them, they sent parts for free. I replaced the extractor and spring and never had a problem since.

The other experience was when I tried to take down the slide for a thorough cleaning. The firing pin would not come out. I made a tool to punch it out from the breech end, and it was really deformed. I found out that this was because of dry-fire with no snap caps. I called their CS and explained my situation and told them that I wanted to order parts, they said don't worry about it and sent them for free. I was expecting to buy the new parts, but they sent them free anyways, even after admitting that it was me who damaged the parts. I was impressed.

Keltec CS is great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top