Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kel Tec service is the BEST

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by bivy53, Aug 16, 2012.

1. bivy53

bivy53 Longview, Wa. Active Member

I know that this forum is more geared toward local business, but I have to tell y'all
    about this. I ordered a part for my gen 1 p-32 from the kel tec website, and recieved the
    CORRECT PART, WITH NO FREIGHT, IN 2 DAYS! FROM FLORIDA! Love the pistol, and the company, and I think I see a PF-9 in my near future.

By the way, if you haven't already, please try Gator's Custom Guns in Kelso. Great people, great prices, and VERY knowledgeable gunsmith. Now Class 3.

Squidly and (deleted member) like this.
  2. tdocz

tdocz Beaverton Member

Thumbs up! :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Squidly and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Squidly

Squidly Sandy Active Member

I have no problems with my PF-9. I carry it every day, pop a few rounds every month. Not my most accurate pistol, but easy to carry in the summer and stone cold reliable.

4. Allfat

Allfat Marion County Active Member

I have a PF9 that I carry occasionally. I have had 2 experiences with Keltec CS and both were outstanding.

When I first bought the pistol, I was having failure to extract really often. I call them, they sent parts for free. I replaced the extractor and spring and never had a problem since.

The other experience was when I tried to take down the slide for a thorough cleaning. The firing pin would not come out. I made a tool to punch it out from the breech end, and it was really deformed. I found out that this was because of dry-fire with no snap caps. I called their CS and explained my situation and told them that I wanted to order parts, they said don't worry about it and sent them for free. I was expecting to buy the new parts, but they sent them free anyways, even after admitting that it was me who damaged the parts. I was impressed.

Keltec CS is great.

5. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Yup, had to send my P11 in for repair last year, they did it fast, and ridiculously cheap. (Not the original owner, so no warranty.)