JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Hard to fine Kel-tec RFB. battle rifle.
18in barrel, 308 win/ 7.62 x 51.
Tan/ Black.
Ferfrans Brake. Look at pictures with/without hand locked cup.
Leopold scope 3x9x40.
Larger charging handle.
Forehand grip bipod.
New cheek weld.
Extended 1 1/2in soft stock. I have long arms. Still have original stock.
Three 20 round mags.
One 5 round mag for hunting.
About three hundred rounds through it.
$2000.
If I converted back to factory stock. No scope. One 20 round Mag. Factory Flash suppressor. $1700.
Trade: Tavor .

image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Sad story, but true. I just had to stop a man from buying this rifle. He was on his way from Sacramento. He was going to pay $2300. cash. I had to stop him from driving up here. California does not allow him to buy a rifle from out-of state. Person to person.:(

Sad story, but true. I just had to stop a man from buying this rifle. He was on his way from Sacramento. He was going to pay $2300. cash. I had to stop him from driving up here. California does not allow him to buy a rifle from out-of state. Person to person.:(
I hope this is supposed to be funny and that you do know the Federal laws.

California does not allow him to buy a rifle from out-of state. Person to person.:(
Um, nobody can anywhere unless they are buying a long gun from an FFL. KEY POINT THERE - a private citizen cannot buy a firearm from another private party from outside of their state unless the seller sends the firearm to an FFL in the buyer's state. But a private citizen (for example an Oregon resident) can buy a long gun from a Washington State FFL directly. And, as soon as all appeals are exhausted, a handgun too (but that still has some hurdles to go through the legal system).

No FFL here in this state (Oregon) can send the rifle to a FFL in California. For a Private sale. California voters need to grow a pair. And standup for there rights.:mad:

OREGON FFL dealers registered with CA Department of Justice (DOJ), can send firearms to California FFLs. Stoner Arms here in Salem is a CA DOJ registered dealer.

OREGON FFL dealers registered with CA Department of Justice (DOJ), can send firearms to California FFLs. Stoner Arms here in Salem is a CA DOJ registered dealer.

Also a private party can ship to California to any FFL directly. RFB would be an AW under CA law, and can't be shipped to FFL without AW license, as well as it can't be transferred to a an average private individual. To overcome that it either needs to be disassembled enough to take it out of AW status, or made compliant through adding/removing/replacing parts.

This hasn't sold in a while, perhaps the OP can get in touch with the CA buyer, and arrange for a fully legal transfer to CA. I've done that before, and it's not as much trouble as it sounds. They have deeper pockets too ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.