JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my RDB-C aka "Hunter" version of the amazing Kel-Tec RDB. Short-stroke gas piston. The cases eject downwards behind the magwell with ambi controls so great for right and left shooters. This rifle also CA compliant, if that matters to you, as long as there is no flash hider on the muzzle and no more than a 10-rd magazine with it. The rifle is in near-perfect condition and has seen less than 100 rds.

It would be a great survival gun as overall length is only 30.4" with a 20" barrel, meaning it would work in a compact urban/CQB settings as well as longer range and small to medium game hunting scenarios. Great truck gun. Great gun for those who frequently travel to CA. Also somewhat collectible as there aren't a lot of these in circulation. I don't want to sell, but need to in order to fund misc other projects.

Comes with original box with all original contents, including original handguard and 10-rd Magpul PMAG magazine it came with, plus a) a 20-rd Magpul PMAG, b) the outstanding Lucky Irishman rail system (which allows tons of room for lights/lasers/illums/etc.), a BCM KAG angled grip with Magpul rubber MLOK panels for comfort, and finally a Magpul QD sling swivel. Does not come with BUIS. It is threaded 1/2x28 and includes a factory thread protector.

PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. Located in Tigard. Preferred meet = Tigard Pawn.

IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2124.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: